Sunday, February 26, 2012

12 weeks!



How far along? 12 Weeks
Maternity clothes? So far, I've been wearing all my pants un-buttoned/half unzipped with a rubber band holding them up, but I think it's finally time to put them away for the next few months. So this weekend I went to the salvation army and bought two pairs of capri pants.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping fine, just lonely.
Best moment this week: Having a huge helping of brownie sundae from Friendy's...yum!
Miss Anything? Dave, of course. The next few months are gonna be hard, but we have decided that it is the best thing to do right now.
Movement: Nope, just pushing on my bladded and making me have to use the bathroom all the time...even at 3am this whole week. :-/
Food cravings: It really depends on my mood, some days I really want apples and grapes, other days Burger King chicken nuggets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I wait too long between eating, I get really dizzy and I can't do anything until I eat. Thankful I haven't had any morning sickness nor have I ever thrown up, so I can deal with my stomach being hungry all the time!
Have you started to show yet: If you didn't know I was pregnant you would just think I have a nice beer gut going on. :-p
Gender prediction: I say girl...just becuase little girl clothes are soo flipping adorable.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired sometimes.
Looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender so we can start decorating the nursery.




And it another amazing news, we were graciously given 10 BAGS of newborn-18 months baby clothes from Dave's captain. 8 bags are girls clothes and 2 bags are boy clothes. I think if Dave hears me say "awww....look at this!" one more time he won't go baby item shopping with me ever.



10 BAGS!

0-3 months and 12-18 months


6-12 months


 
All the boys clothes