Sunday, March 11, 2012

13 weeks!



I know I'm a little behind in posting, we had a busy weekend last week. So this weekend you get two posts in one night!


How far along? 13 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I'm still wearing my normal clothes, zipper all the way down though, haha, so I have to wear a long tank top over them so no one can see my fly down. My maternity capris are still just a little too big for my little baby bump.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping good, peeing regularly throughtout the night still. :-P
Best moment this week: Buying a brand new adorable "My First Christmas" onesies for the little baby at the thrift store for only 50 cents!
Miss Anything? Working out, but that will change next week!
Movement: Still nothing, the baby is moving around and pushing on random parts of my stomach and making it hurt, but I never feel the actual baby moving.
Food cravings: Apples, grapes and carrots are my thing this week. I love the red pre-cut apples in the bag. Makes it so convient to eat at work.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling great overall.
Have you started to show yet: Only if I wear tight shirts can you notice, but majority of my shirts for work are loose and very comfy.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Making improvements to our house before the little one comes.