How far along? 16 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I'm learning that some things dont have to be specified as "maternity wear" but still works with my growing belly. Like this lovely dress I got at a thrift store.
Maternity clothes? I'm learning that some things dont have to be specified as "maternity wear" but still works with my growing belly. Like this lovely dress I got at a thrift store.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Same as last week.
Sleep: Same as last week.
Best moment this week: Attending the Officers' Spouses' Club (OSC) Basket Bingo Fundraising event with Dave on Saturday night. We got to dress up, play bingo and bid of various silent/live auction items.
Dave really wanted this Crossfit Kit at the silent auction, but the price got a little higher then we wanted to we lost. Well, our friend won the item, however, he thought it was bidding on the item next to it, so he paid for the Crossfit Kit and then sold it to Dave for $40 less than he paid. The whole kit is worth just over $300 and we got it for $180. Not bad at all. Check out all the stuff we got...
The bag even has wheels and a handle for easy mobility! I love it.
Miss Anything? Sleeping in. I can't seem to sleep in on the weekends, I'm up at 7am everyday and I usually cant fall back asleep.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Spaghetti, and I had a huge helping of it waiting for me when I got home on Friday. I usually can never finish my spaghetti, but this time I finished the whole plate.
Food cravings: Spaghetti, and I had a huge helping of it waiting for me when I got home on Friday. I usually can never finish my spaghetti, but this time I finished the whole plate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: YeeeeeepppGender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Moving back to the area and becoming more involved with all the activities that the OSC does. I love meeting new people and being involved with all the volunteering and fundraising events on base.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Moving back to the area and becoming more involved with all the activities that the OSC does. I love meeting new people and being involved with all the volunteering and fundraising events on base.
Next week I have my second check up appointment at the doctors. Depending on how the baby is positioned we may or may not be able to find out what we are having. We will keep everyone updated!