How far along? 14 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I really need to go shopping for some, haha.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I finally have a few more tv channels at home thanks to my great friend Anthony so I can finally fall asleep watching the news.
Maternity clothes? I really need to go shopping for some, haha.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I finally have a few more tv channels at home thanks to my great friend Anthony so I can finally fall asleep watching the news.
Best moment this week: This weekend, Dave and I started fixing up our back yard and it was so wonderful spending time with him and being a great supervisor (since I can't lift anything heavy).
Miss Anything? Ok, so after working out this week I can really say I miss the ability to work out like I use to. I worked out 3 days this week, running was the easiest, some light abs (all done with those, just side oblique stuff now), and then I had a wonderful pit workout. The pit workout and a pregnant woman don't go together, haha. I felt so sick right after the workout and the next morning, I think it drained me of all my nutrients so I had to spend all morning eating (oh darn).
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: I ate really well this week at work, they had sales reps come in and catered food for them that was amazing. After all that food, I really was craving a good grilled chicken sandwich.Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Food cravings: I ate really well this week at work, they had sales reps come in and catered food for them that was amazing. After all that food, I really was craving a good grilled chicken sandwich.Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: You can definitely tell in my workout clothes I have a baby bump.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting a shed (no more than 12 x 20...DAVE!) for our backyard and organzing tons of stuff.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting a shed (no more than 12 x 20...DAVE!) for our backyard and organzing tons of stuff.
Oh, and I found an amazing changing table I'm very tempted to try to make with Dave. I found the directions online how to make it and everything, it's just finding the time and the right tools to do it with. Look how awesome this thing is. It comes apart so it can be reused to just a normal dresser and shelving units in a toddlers room.
