Sunday, March 25, 2012

15 weeks (A week behind on posting, opps)




How far along? 15 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes! I finally went to Motherhood and a few great thrift stores over the weekend and got some nice black dress pants, some shorts and more capris, and a few tops. The collection of maternity clothes is beginning! Haha.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good, just waking up 3 times in the night to pee, haha.
Best moment this week: Spending the entire day with Dave on Saturday shopping and hanging out and then hanging out with all our friends for St. Patrick's Day.
Miss Anything? Well, I do miss being able to have a nice fruity frozen margarita when it's so nice outside.
Movement: Nope, I thought I felt like the baby was blowing bubbles one time, but I think it was just my belly growling for more food!
Food cravings: Ice cream and sweets are huge cravings for me this week. I really wanted a Klondike bar last weekend, but it was so late neither one of us wanted to go to the store to get one. So....my amazing husband made my weekend when I came home and found this in the freezer...
 
 
 
AMAZING!!!! The guy behind him at the store asked him if he had a sweet tooth..haha..and he just said no, a pregnant wife. And the guy just laughed and completely understood.
Anything making you queasy or sick: After I eat like a banana I can't have the skin in the trash in the same room as me, I have to throw it away. Weird I know.
Have you started to show yet: I'm getting to the point in some of my clothes that I can't hide it anymore.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Organizing the house, slowly but surely we will get it done.
 
Everything is going great right now, work's going good and Dave and I accomplish a lot on the weekends together. I'm looking forward to moving back to town and really being able to settle in and get ready for the little one to come along. The weeks are flying by, working all day, working out at night, and having dinner with friends are definitely helping me pass the time away from home. Only a few more months of before life just gets a little more...exciting, haha.