How far along? 18 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I decided my favorite thing for maternity wear is XL stretchy waistband skirts. I bought two really cute ones from Rue 21 this week and I can't wait to find more. They are so comfortable and make me feel cute.
Maternity clothes? I decided my favorite thing for maternity wear is XL stretchy waistband skirts. I bought two really cute ones from Rue 21 this week and I can't wait to find more. They are so comfortable and make me feel cute.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good.
Sleep: Good.
Best moment this week: Coming home Thursday night and having all day Friday to just relax and clean just a little.
Miss Anything? All my pants, haha. I went through my closest and realized I can't wear any of my summer shorts or capris...so depressing, haha.
Movement: Still waiting
Food cravings: Just chocolate with all these Easter commericals on tv.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Not waking up early on Monday mornings! Haha
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Not waking up early on Monday mornings! Haha