How far along? 20
Weeks, halfway there!!!
Total Weight Gain: I've gained about 15 lbs so far.
Stretch marks?
Nope, but I started using Cocoa butter just in case.Sleep: I've been having crazy dreams but sleeping through the night.
Best moment this week:
Spending the weekend with friends and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Miss Anything? My summer shorts, lol. I need to go buy some maternity shorts for this lovely hot NC weather.
Movement: She kicks around a lot now, and I can finally start feeling with my hand now.
Food cravings: I really wanted apple pie, so I bought a Marie Calendar's Dutch Apple pie to have as a dessert with a friend the other night and it definitely hit the spot.
Anything making you queasy or
sick: Nope
Labor Signs:
Nope
Belly
Button in or out? InWedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: There are some moments where I can definitely tell I'm irritable, but that could be normal...lol.
Looking forward to: Not waking up early on Monday mornings! Haha