How far along? 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 35 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: It's starting to take me a little while to get comfortable in bed and I'm up every 3 hours using the bathroom. I am definitely loving sleeping 10 hours a day though, enjoying it while I can.
Best moment this week: Since I haven't updated in a little while...I would have to say some of the best moments of the month have been traveling home to see all our friends and family for a week and then having a wonderful baby shower here in NC with my friends and family. We are so thankful for everyone that was able to come to the shower and for everything everyone has given us to spoil our little princess. She is gonna be one well dressed little diva.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: It's starting to take me a little while to get comfortable in bed and I'm up every 3 hours using the bathroom. I am definitely loving sleeping 10 hours a day though, enjoying it while I can.
Best moment this week: Since I haven't updated in a little while...I would have to say some of the best moments of the month have been traveling home to see all our friends and family for a week and then having a wonderful baby shower here in NC with my friends and family. We are so thankful for everyone that was able to come to the shower and for everything everyone has given us to spoil our little princess. She is gonna be one well dressed little diva.
My adorable baby shower cake in Michigan
Some of the amazing gifts for all our friends and family
Dave showing off one of the cute outfits
I think I've got him beat, haha.
Miss Anything? My energy/motivation to do anything...and the ability to walk around for a while. I had my first and only braxton hicks when I was home the day after I walked around for 4 hours at boat night. And since coming home from our vacation home, it has been so hard to get up and move around. I'm always hungry, even 10 mins after I've had a huge meal. I'm trying to nest, but it's only possible in my small bursts of energy.
Movement: She loves to move now in my belly. At Lamaze the other day, Dave was drumming on my belly and she would kick back everytime and it was so cool to see.
Food cravings: Sweets are a huge craving for me this last month. I asked Dave to get me something sweet from the store the other day, and he came home with about 5 different kinds of candy and a princess balloon for me. I love him. <3
Anything making you queasy or sick: In general, I just feel sick sometimes. Nothing I'm doing is causing it, besides the whole baby growing in my belly, haha.
Labor Signs: Nope, hopefully after my mom gets here she will make her apperance. I will be walking and eating lots of spicy foods over the next few weeks.
Belly Button in or out? It's just flush now, haha, it's not in or out.
Wedding rings on or off? On. The only time I had swelling was our car ride home from Michigan, and that was mostly in my feet. 16 hours in a car is a long time for a pregnant woman.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very moody, haha. Honestly, I get fustrated easily because I'm not able to do the things I want to do because I just have no energy. I know, just a few weeks left. Up until this last month this pregnancy has been easy, so I can't complain about a few bad weeks.
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl and getting a professional back massage. I have had the worst knot in my back and boy does it kill me. Oh, and I cant wait for her to get out of my ribs, haha.