How far along? 30 Weeks.
Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs. I should hopefully max out around a total of 35 lbs *crossing my fingers**
Stretch marks? Still a no :-)
Sleep: I think the soft bed that I love so dearly is actually not so great now. I definitely have to sleep on my left side for majority of the night, I can get away with sleeping on my right but it's not as comfortable.
Best moment this week: I would have to say it was relaxing all day watching Lifetime movies with Dave on Sunday, haha. We had no motivation to do anything all day, so we vegged out and watched girly movies all day, haha.
Miss Anything? Feeling comfortable sitting up, haha. She wiggles herself under my right rib a lot and the only way I can get comfortable is by finding a recliner chair and leaning back or trying to gently push her to move, haha.
Movement: She moves a lot now and I love seeing my belly jiggle. I felt a leg or elbow move yesterday which was so amazing to feel, knowing she is in there and feeling her is so awesome.
Food cravings: Chocolate is a huge craving...vanilla ice cream with fudge is a must have also.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Same as last time.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Still no swelling anywhere.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 10 weeks left until we get to meet her!!!
Looking forward to: Our vacation to Michigan. It's coming so quickly and I have so much to do before we go up there. Hopefully the road trip goes by quickly.
Stretch marks? Still a no :-)
Sleep: I think the soft bed that I love so dearly is actually not so great now. I definitely have to sleep on my left side for majority of the night, I can get away with sleeping on my right but it's not as comfortable.
Best moment this week: I would have to say it was relaxing all day watching Lifetime movies with Dave on Sunday, haha. We had no motivation to do anything all day, so we vegged out and watched girly movies all day, haha.
Miss Anything? Feeling comfortable sitting up, haha. She wiggles herself under my right rib a lot and the only way I can get comfortable is by finding a recliner chair and leaning back or trying to gently push her to move, haha.
Movement: She moves a lot now and I love seeing my belly jiggle. I felt a leg or elbow move yesterday which was so amazing to feel, knowing she is in there and feeling her is so awesome.
Food cravings: Chocolate is a huge craving...vanilla ice cream with fudge is a must have also.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Same as last time.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Still no swelling anywhere.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 10 weeks left until we get to meet her!!!
Looking forward to: Our vacation to Michigan. It's coming so quickly and I have so much to do before we go up there. Hopefully the road trip goes by quickly.