How far along? 28
Weeks.
Total Weight Gain: 23
lbs. My belly seems to have been stuck at the same point for the last few weeks, but I know soon she will start growing and so will my belly.Stretch marks? Thankful none, and I hope I can keep saying that.
Sleep: Sleeping great, just up to pee every 4 hours, but I'm able to pass back out afterward so that's good.
Best moment this week: The last two weeks have been wonderful. I passed the nasty glucose test, so that's great. Had my 28 week checkup and Aubrey is doing good, keeping on schedule so far. :-) Dave and I had a wonderful date night playing putt putt golf(I won, bahahah) and walking on the beach last weekend and then going out on a friends boat enjoying the day together out on the island grilling and playing wiffleball. I am no longer as quick/agile as I use to be, haha, darn belly.
Miss Anything? Just being able to get up and do things. I'm starting to really feel tired and my belly is starting to ache. She's been up in my ribs a few times so with some persuasion I've helped her move.
Movement: She's having full on dance parties in my belly now. I love that Dave can actually feel her moving now, even if it feels like my belly is having a spasm attack.
Food cravings: Apples and peanut butter for a snack and then vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge after any dinner.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of bananas still are gross tasting/smelling to me right now.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty close to just being a flat belly button, haha.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I have had no swelling of my hands or feet and hope I continue that for the next few weeks.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy majority of the day, happy to be home and relaxing. I have noticed I do have a short fuse when it comes to certain things right now.
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl. We are finally 2/3 of the way there and the time has definitely flown by.