How far along? 26
Weeks and looking tan!
Total Weight Gain:
20 lbs.
Stretch marks? NopeSleep: My back is sore when I wake up in the morning, but I'm sleeping good through the night. Just up every 4 hours to pee, haha.
Best moment this week: Probably the puppy play date I had with my neighbors. It's so great having neighbors with dogs and to be able to relax in the backyard in the middle of the day to let the dogs play and chat with them. I've missed my neighborhood a lot.
Miss Anything? Being able to sit up quickly, haha. I have to role to the edge of the bed to get up or kick my feet up to get up. The next 3 months are gonna be rough.
Movement: Every hour I feel her moving and now I can see her readjusting in my belly. There's not much room in there to move around so I should be seeing the movement more the books say.
Food cravings: Popsicles are definitely my craving if I have an upset stomach.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my "moments" throughtout the week where I'm slightly moody, but mostly I'm in a happy mood.
Looking forward to: Heading up to Michigan for our baby shower. Only a month away.