How far along? 25 weeks. We have decided to name our daughter Aubrey Marie Hendrickson. We love it!
Total Weight Gain:
A lot, haha, but all belly so I'm ok with it.
Stretch marks? Nope, hoping that I wont have any even though I still have 3 months to go. :-o Sleep: I've started trying to sleep just on my back and left side because they say sleeping on your right side isn't good....too bad that's my favorite side to sleep on. And ever since I've been home, I have not had one crazy dream. Weird.
Best moment this week:
I actually have two moments, which is valid becuase I missed last week, haha. I'm officially moved back home to get ready for Aubrey to come. And I got to see Dave take over as Company Commander for his company. It was an awesome ceremony and I am so proud of him.
This is Dave in front of some of his company.
And here's one of Dave and I. I'm starting to look a little big, I better get back into the gym, haha.
Miss Anything? Being able to sit up quickly, haha. I've noticed this is the first week where I have to kind of role out of bed and adjust my weight just right to get up off the couch. This is gonna be a rough next 3 months, lol.
Movement: Lots of kicking and moving. I can't get enough of it. I love to feel it and watch her make my belly move. It's so fasnicating to me.
Food cravings: Tonight...I really want a caramel apple...and I may make one. The apple is healthy right?
Anything making you queasy or
sick: Nope
Labor Signs:
Nope
Belly
Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. It's wonderful spending more than 2 days in a row with Dave and I've definitely missed him the last 5 months.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. It's wonderful spending more than 2 days in a row with Dave and I've definitely missed him the last 5 months.
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery. Dave's step-dad Kevin made this amazing changing station for us and Dave and I just painted it and I cannot wait to start getting baskets and adorable items to put on it.
Here is the changing table and the crib. It's slowly coming together!!!
